Saturday, January 30, 2016

Mackie-Murison Connection


When Arthur Frank Vanek and Mona Inez Leeson wed on August 31, 1949 they linked the following family trees, [Maternal ~ Muench and Leeson] [Paternal ~ Vanek and Gremaux].

Family ancestry charts were posted previously. Use the Archives to find them, scrolling downward and reading each previous post.

During the 1970's I began creating a family ancestry album. My intent was to feature each succeeding generation of the four families.

Later on, I discovered after a couple of computer upgrades the programs I used to create the pages did not work in the newer computers.
 
Because the task of retyping all that I'd written would be enormous, I've decided to scan each page, save it as a picture, and post them here. I hope that in addition to seeing the portraits and photographs viewers will be able to enlarge the pages on their screen and read the stories. I'm starting with the eldest members and will subsequently add each generation that follows.
 
The Mackie - Murison Families
 
Family ancestry charts were posted previously. Use the Archives to find them, scrolling downward and reading each previous post.
 

 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment